Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Like his page here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- It was a great panel on narration. Check out the audio playback of the show. t.co/qPq20DCgQG
- "I'm not normal," the man said. You think? t.co/YjHAURUcbH
- What was prez thinking by commuting Manning's sentence? Message: "Steal/leak classified data? We're fine w-that. #fb t.co/fj24uCBIxd
- Last man to walk on the Moon, Commander Gene Cernan, dies at 82. t.co/lB6jV6WT6b #fb #moon #Apollo17 @NASA… t.co/s1cZhFFaaA
- TSA: 3391 guns caught in carry-ons in '16, 83% loaded.But 96% of weapons were missed so 85000 guns got on planes t.co/k8nMpMwdDs #fb
- RT @TheNoirZone: t.co/vigA8hNeLf
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.
Photos tell a story, too. Follow Alan’s creative eye as he captures moments in time, often when he’s on location researching a future novel. Check him out on Instagram: alan.jacobson