Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Join here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- Join me on Crime & Science Radio: Investigating the #Criminal Mind this Sat @10AM PT t.co/SLqtb7R4or #fb t.co/MsyRoGymWa
- Bizarre but true: man sneezes out toy dart stuck in nose for 44 years; solves breathing problem t.co/1Kq9slM5yc
- Will US Treasury replace Andrew Jackson on $20 bill w/a woman? t.co/6z75IsQemo #fb #HarrietTubman t.co/eHshcSwRqH
- .@vjbooks sale: 50% off all bargain books and Advance Reader Copies. Use coupon code ARC50BARGAIN t.co/vMWKW61dWV
- RT @OpenRoadMedia: Awesome interview with bestselling author Alan Jacobson >> t.co/6EOa3t2sjT @JacobsonAlan @SydneyEditor1
- RT @mashable: Technology that could have prevented yesterday's Amtrak crash was supposed to get installed in Philadelphia this year http://…
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.