Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Like his page here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- A hard day's work in the hot California sun... #artinpublicplaces #art @ Pomona, California t.co/fn4bUcZf5k
- The founding fathers blundered when they decreed that there be no qualifications for serving as a #ussupremecourt justice.
- Awesome sculpture (that'd be the guy on the left). #artinpublicplaces @ Pomona, California t.co/yFcaztdAmD
- Music Center--Our Lady of the Angels. #Los Angeles @ Los Angeles, California t.co/INH1xIu4WI
- Has your Netflix acct been hacked? Black market sells passwords for just 25 cents t.co/TGLj6VrF45 # via DigitalTrends #fb
- Joe Montana:physical wreck post-football career. As a former chiropractor I cringe watching pro sports. This is why: t.co/IKISDNG2Z3
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.
Photos tell a story, too. Follow Alan’s creative eye as he captures moments in time, often when he’s on location researching a future novel. Check him out on Instagram: alan.jacobson