Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Like his page here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- #Clinton voters are less attentive to the election and less committed to voting, which erases Clinton’s edge t.co/tW75FHVptX? #fb
- Deserving. A model citizen who reps the @NewYorkMets and MLB well. t.co/YQgq1V6mQP
- RT @JonDLand: THE ONE MAN by @The_AndrewGross is "a historical thriller of the highest order." My @projo review: t.co/qo4yBty3Xg @t…
- RT @JonDLand: I always thought this is what we'd see, once the original series finished its run! @thrillerwriters t.co/RlSJvk6ntQ
- RT @robertwolf32: If you haven't read Robert Gates article in Today's @wsj at a minimum read this quote! #ImWithHer @HillaryClinton https:…
- At a plantation, lichen and moss grow on fence slats, silent witnesses to our country's history… t.co/j7YqwT2I3B
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.
Photos tell a story, too. Follow Alan’s creative eye as he captures moments in time, often when he’s on location researching a future novel. Check him out on Instagram: alan.jacobson