Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Like his page here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- This is Iris, an ATF firearms and bomb sniffing dog. Obviously, she liked my scent. #dog #dogs… t.co/uvsiCEHkDF
- RT @NewYorkFBI: #Breaking Assistant Director Sweeney statement on Rahimi indictment #chelseabombing #FBI t.co/Kep51sYBFP
- @sweetvampire70 Oh yes, Leslie. Just wait 🙂
- @sweetvampire70 LOL Excited to have you as a new fan!
- @masondouglas Yes-THE DARKNESS OF EVIL coming 3/7. Check out my website & newsletter. I update readers every few mos t.co/vfjVcgYaNa
- My Guinness World Record attempt: most tweets read in a single day. (Not. I have real work to do--my next novel is… t.co/41xi0FVsQq
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.
Photos tell a story, too. Follow Alan’s creative eye as he captures moments in time, often when he’s on location researching a future novel. Check him out on Instagram: alan.jacobson