Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Like his page here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- The USDA Catfish Inspection Office? Thought that was a joke. I guess it is--just not the kind the govt intended. #fb t.co/OOGlbkBXIg
- RT @business: Bendable smartphones are coming - but will they sell? t.co/erRhTqeeKm t.co/i7IaPi9UJS
- @kjreilly8 Trying to decide if you're uninformed or seduced by Steven Novella's Yale creds. Ur vid on chiropractic is ignorant and deceptive
- Sneak peek teaser trailer for new #StarTrek TV series coming in January t.co/GytrFGALvO
- Casual island locale or political roundtable? #politics #hawaii #beach #shoes @ Capitola-by-the-Sea t.co/PLSwzFJUWF
- THE 7TH VICTIM is part of this @Humble Bundle supporting @worldreaders. Pay what u want, get 16 great thrillers! t.co/IIAWx4flyJ #fb
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.
Photos tell a story, too. Follow Alan’s creative eye as he captures moments in time, often when he’s on location researching a future novel. Check him out on Instagram: alan.jacobson