Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Like his page here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- RT @Niagara_Nikki: Back to Books: No Way Out by @JacobsonAlan #terrorists #Shakespeare #conspiracy #MI5 #MI6 #FBI #karenvail t.co/7…
- My father-in-law's Kodamatic Pleaser II instant camera, from 1982. It was Kodak's competitor to… t.co/0FQiNV87Uz
- Is #Trump really the guy we see on campaign trail? Fortune's analysis a fascinating read t.co/HEoGttf7V7 #fb t.co/RgYTF57yTD
- My father's old Nimslo stereo 3D camera, from 1980, featuring four lenses. It used 35mm film and… t.co/KiZMZZh37j
- #WestWing's CJ Cregg (Allison Janney) takes the White House press podium one last time t.co/CWtdh4wYI6 #fb t.co/fWfSlYCsll
- RT @TheTowerDotOrg: U.S. agrees to buy heavy water from Iran, ignoring concerns of nuclear experts, Congress t.co/2vVPE3sY1h https:…
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.
Photos tell a story, too. Follow Alan’s creative eye as he captures moments in time, often when he’s on location researching a future novel. Check him out on Instagram: alan.jacobson