Ask Alan questions, tell him what you’d like to see in future books, get inside information on what’s to come, enter contests to win–and more! Like his page here:
Can an author who writes 140,000-word novels write 140-character posts? Find out: follow Alan on Twitter!
- WARNING: arachnophobes DO NOT READ THIS. Move over, Pizza Rat – Mouse Spider is the stuff of nightmares t.co/8H6qHkLo5y #FB #spiders
- Ex-NSA worker stole 50 terabytes of highly classified info +1000s of printed docs; put intel officers at risk t.co/mEhIlRtqed #fb
- FBI forced to drop counter-extremism program to counsel #youths likely to radicalize t.co/P1lqLOxa7N @clarionproject #fb
- It's that time of year. #pumpkin #pumpkinpatch #halloween #vegetables @ Avila Valley Barn t.co/orYUKgZLwa
- Man predicts 2016 Cubs #WorldSeries win in 1993 yearbook t.co/V1RpU727qI #crystalball #fb
- When NFL's Rae Carruth gets out of prison, he'll be greeted by son he tried to have murdered 16 yrs ago t.co/TFeHCDtYBJ
Follow @jacobsonalan on twitter.
Photos tell a story, too. Follow Alan’s creative eye as he captures moments in time, often when he’s on location researching a future novel. Check him out on Instagram: alan.jacobson